Missing children

If your former partner has removed or threatened to remove your child from where they usually live get legal help urgently.

If you have existing parenting arrangements and your former partner has changed these arrangements without your consent seek legal help.

Family courts can make orders to locate and recover missing children.

This is a complex area of law. Seek legal help urgently about missing children from the free Legal Help Line in your state or territory.