I need help
Separating can be an emotional time. At the same time you need to think about practical matters like arrangements for children, and dividing your money and property. It is important to take care of yourself during this period. There are a range of different services that can help, from support such as counselling to legal help.
There are a range of services that can provide support to people who are separating or have already separated. There are different kinds of support. It can be very helpful to find support that suits you and your needs.
- Looking after yourself
- Talk to someone
- Separation and counselling
- Dealing with distress
- Family violence help
- Financial counselling
- Family Relationships Advice Line 1800 050 321
- 1800 RESPECT 1800 737 732
- Aboriginal Family Domestic Violence Hotline 1800 019 123
- Men's Referral Service 1300 766 491
- Family Violence Prevention Legal Services