Important: Application for Consent Order Forms Updated

The Courts have updated the Application for Consent Order. After 7 June 2024, earlier versions will no longer be accepted. If filing in the Family Court of Western Australia the earlier versions of the Application will no longer be accepted after 4 June 2024.

If you have generated an Application for Consent Orders using amica, please ensure you file the Application electronically on the Commonwealth Courts Portal before 7 June 2024, or the eCourts Portal of Western Australia before 4 June 2024.

All Applications generated in amica after 7 June 2024 will automatically be updated for filing, or 4 June 2024 for WA.

amica has low-cost options for creating agreements

We aim to make separating simpler and less stressful, so our costs are minimal.


You can use amica’s step-by-step process to enter your information without a fee.

Once you have both reached an agreement for parenting and/or property, you can download a written agreement and an application for consent orders relating to property.

If you decide to proceed, amica may charge a fee to create the documents.

These documents help everyone know where they stand and to be clear about what has been agreed between you.


$150.00 +GST

Parenting agreements

This document sets out your parenting arrangements. This includes things like nights with each of you, handovers, special occasions, school holidays, travel and health.

Learn more about Parenting agreements


$150.00 +GST

Money and property agreements

This document sets out your money and property agreements. This includes things like real estate, vehicles, savings and debts. This agreement does not include superannuation splitting.

Court Application

$250.00 +GST

Application for Consent Orders

If you've reached an agreement and want to make it official with consent orders, you can create the necessary documents for filing with the court. If you're specifically looking to split your superannuation, this is the form you'll need. Please note in amica you can only do an application for consent orders for property. Parenting is not included in the amica application for consent orders.

Learn more about Application for Consent Orders

Common questions about costs

Learn more about amica

Quicklink Icon


Take the stress out of parenting arrangements

Quicklink Icon

Money and property

Fairly divide up your money and property

Find out if amica is right for you

Answer these five short questions to help you decide if amica is right for your situation.

Check if amica is right for you

National Legal Aid acknowledges the Traditional Custodians of country throughout Australia and their connections to land, sea and community. We pay our respect to their Elders past and present and extend that respect to all Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples today.

How it worksMoney and propertyParentingPricing
Create an accountLogin

Developed by National Legal Aid

Portable logo

In partnership with Portable